Saturday, February 25, 2012

59: Independencia 26

Another week, another week in paradise.
I got a package!

Also, while I was driving, we saw a zombie. He was walking with his arm out (he only had one), walking in the middle of the street, and he looked petrified. I was a little scared. Who would have thought that the zombie apocalypse would have started in El Salvador while I was here. You may not want me to come back in 9 months. I might eat you all. Maybe I'll have mercy on Mike and Joseph and just bite them, but Scott, sorry.

I've had a very successful week. We taught and found people. Hey, I could use some really high arch insoles. It's getting a little ridiculous. High arch on the inside.

Yesterday we taught the Primary. Pretty much a success. Yeah. Too bad we can't baptize them ALL.

Office work, lots of it, as always.

Also, I'm getting fatter.

Thank you for your love, support, prayers, and packages.

Goodbye,
Elder Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment