Friday, December 23, 2011

50: Independencia 17

Hey there. So I guess there´s not really much to say this week, cause I´m gonna call you all pretty soon. But it´s been a good week. A lot more relaxed. We've been able to get back to studying and stuff again, and have had, honestly, the best studies that I have had in my mission. It´s sweet. Companionship study is so awesome.  We've been learning so much.

So it´s been a good week. I´m excited for Christmas. Here, Christmas is celebrated on the 24. So we´re gonna go spend it at some members houses, it´s gonna be fun. Also, Saturday at 12, the custom here is to launch of fireworks for Christmas, so I think we´re gonna stay up and watch those from our house. It´ll be fun.

Hope you´re doing well. Merry Christmas.

Elder Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment