Monday, January 24, 2011

MTC Week 2

K.  So we seriously only have 30 minutes to write.  This is driving me crazy not being able to use a computer.
I'm good.
Everyone else says that the weeks are short and the days are long, but they still seem like 7 days and 24 hours to me.  But there's really not much to say.  We just study and have classes every day.  But here's some of what's been going on.
On Tuesday we had a devotional by Elder Gong of the Seventy.  He talked about being cheerful.  It was really good.  Halfway through, he asked about QED's and if anyone knew what they were.  I raised my hand, then looked around and realized that there were only like three other people raising their hands with me.  Yeah, I'm smart.
On Wednesday during our last lesson, one of the elders in our district, Elder Jordan--a...bigger guy..., got called down to the mail room.  He came back with a box full of a huge rack of raw ribs, barbecue sauce, and a thermometer.  The price tag on it was about 100 dollars.  He had no idea who it was from.  Pretty funny.  We couldn't cook them though, so we had to throw them away.


I drink a lot of chocolate milk here.  Yesterday, I had 8 glasses.  But I'm not worried about getting fat.  In fact, as much as I try to gain weight, I just keep losing it.

My teachers' names are Hermano Beesley and Hermana Nilson.  Hermano Beesley is awesome.  He looks like the guy off of Blues Clues.  I've had some sweet spiritual experiences with him.  Hermana Nilson is uhh nice.
I finally stopped checking my pocket for my phone.
I see Elder [Tim] Henderson all the time.  We have gym at the same time.  It's pretty cool.
Sunday was a cool day.  Our branch presidency is tight.  The devotional was great.  Well, I don't really have much to say.  You can ask me any questions, but mail them to me, or send them through dear elder, because I can only check email today.  And then I can't write as much.
Thanks for the packages and letters, and send me more!
Elder Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment