Monday, June 18, 2012

75: Sonsonate 12

Well, I'm writing you a little late this week. We had a zone
activity, and went to see a waterfall. It's been a good week and
we've worked way hard. We started doing a thing in our ward called
Nunca Voy Solo (I never go alone). The idea is that everyone invites
someone to church: a less active, or an investigator. It worked,
because we raised our attendance from 91 last week to 111. It was way
cool. We had 9 people in the church who weren't members.

We've been working very hard with B and M. They know the Church is
true and want to get baptized and married. M is all in, but B feels
like this Saturday is a little fast. They are a way cool family. I
honestly believe that they're going to do it and that they're going to
get baptized. I'm stoked.

We just got changes, and my companion is leaving already, so Wednesday
I'm going to have a new companion. It's kind of weird because many of
my good friends are going home this change.

On Wednesday this week we had a special meeting in San Salvador with
the other mission. Elder Maynes from the Seventies presidency came and
spoke to us. It was very good, I enjoyed it a lot.

Today, we had a zone activity and went to a waterfall in the area of
Castaño. It was way sweet; I'm just trying to figure out a way to get
the pictures uploaded because this computer is not really working.
Okay, well, the computer doesn't want to read my camera. Sorry. I'll
send them next week.

Well, I'm going to miss my companion. He's been excellent. He has a
strong testimony.

In all, it's been a very good week, we've worked our butts off and
have had success. I feel now like this is what a missionary should
feel like, it's sweet.

Hope everything is well back there in wherever you are.

Take care,
Elder Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment